Saturday, February 22, 2014

My Vision for this Blog

Hello, I have decided to begin a blog about my diabetic journey:  my challenges and successes, recipes and resources that I find helpful and updates on my personal progress on this journey, as well as anything else I consider important to share on this journey.
I thought by starting a blog, it would help me connect with others who are on their own diabetic journey and, maybe, we can help each other along the way with words of understanding and encouragement and showing that none of us are on this journey alone.  There are others out there who face the same daily challenges.
My hope is that this blog would also keep me accountable and keep me motivated as I share as often as possible here on this public page.  I won't promise daily or even weekly posts because this is not my first blog and, in addition to being a diabetic, I am also a wife, mother and homeschool teacher, all of which keep me very busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment